Congratulations to the new set of PAMANA Officers for 2016-2017!
President Jade Paule
VP Arvin Reyes
Secretary Rachel Estipona
Treasurer Jean Magno-Santos
Membership Hermie Odra
Ways & Means Arvin Bernabe
Projects Izaac Costiniano
Flagship Dorie Zarate
Education Reynaldo Javier
Thank you to everyone who have contributed in one way or another to make this project a success!
PAMANA 10th Anniversary Raffle
PAMANA in this disclaimer note, is a non-profit organization organized under the laws of the state of Texas. These Rules govern the raffle and, by purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and must qualify under Texas law to purchase a raffle ticket and participate in this raffle.
- The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $5.00, If an entrant’s check or credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card company, the entry ticket will be invalid unless full payment is received by PAMANA prior to the time the raffle closes.
- No more than 600 tickets will be sold. Any monies turned in after the raffle closed will be returned to the entrant. All tickets will be recorder in the order received. Original raffle ticket is required to redeem the prize.
- If 600 tickets are sold before the raffle closes, each ticket will have a 1-in-600 chance in winning, and the prizes will be as follows:
First Prize: LENOVO Laptop
Second Prize: Smart Watch
Third Prize: $100 Gift Card
- The winner will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on March 2017. Date, time and place of drawing is still being determined. Winners will be notified by telephone or/and e-mail or/and mail. Prizes can not be redeemed for cash. A valid picture id of raffle purchaser is required to claim the prize.
The winner will assume responsibility for all software license, registration, shipping and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes.
If PAMANA has not received at least 300 valid raffle tickets and full payment therefore, PAMANA may, at its sole and absolute discretion, decide to delay the drawing until the minimum has been purchased. In such event, PAMANA will consider the raffle tickets sold thus far towards delayed drawing.
Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses and telephone numbers on each counterfoil / registration form. If more than one name is stated on a counterfoil / registration form, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. PAMANA shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
The winner of the raffle must claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and proceeds will go to the PAMANA Scholarship fund.
Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by state of county local authorities. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by PAMANA, which will be published in the PAMANA website.
Pamana Shirt Design Contest
Calling all artists out there!
Don't miss this chance to design PAMANA's 10th Anniversary Shirt and win $50 worth of Gift Card!!!
Yes! Pamana is turning 10 years in 2017!
In celebration of this milestone, we would like to invite everyone to join our 10th Year Anniversary Shirt Design Contest.
Theme: Pamana, A Decade of Giving
Contest Period: now until February 28, 2017
Voting by Pamana Members: March 1 - 7
Announcement of Winner: Same time as drawing of raffle winners (March 11, VenueTBD)
- The contest is open to all members and Filipinos in DFW of all ages.
- Designs must revolve around the theme. It must be original, not previously released or used by any other entity. The entry should indicate the following:
a. attached design in high resolution JPG format
b. shirt color
c. design location on shirt
d. contestant's name and email
Note: For b & c, you can use a shirt design app like the one from "www.customink.com" to show the shirt color and design location.
- A contestant can submit a maximum of two (2) designs.
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Pamana Shirt Design Entry"
- From all the entries, the EB will narrow down the selection to 5 finalists. Pamana members will then vote electronically to determine the winner
Criteria for Judging:
a. Creativity 30%
b. Relevance to theme 30%
c. Overall Appeal 40%
- The winner will be announced via email and Pamana's FB page and will be awarded $50 worth of Gift Cards ($25 Target GC + $25 Macy's GC -- Thank you to our donors!).
Feel free to approach any EB if you have questions or clarifications.